With All the Couples Getting Married On This Lucky Date, What’s Happening at the Drive-thru in Vegas!
More than seven thousand couples are headed to the altar today to tie the knot on 12/12/12…what is supposed to be a lucky day and it won’t happen again for another 100 years.
And when you think weddings in bulk…where do you think of? VEGAS!! What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas…including some of the weddings. Can you say annulment?
So we decided to make an early morning call to Sin City to see how many people were tying the knot in the wee hours of 12/12/12.
Charlotte Richards has been the matriarch of the famous Little White Chapel on Las Vegas Blvd. and has married everyone from Bruce and Demi to Frank Sinatra, Elvis and Britney Spears. On 11/11/11, the Little White Chapel had more than 600 couples stop by to tie the knot… some of them in drive-thru!
So, this morning we talked to Charlotte to find out how many happy couples would be doing the Vegas thing…
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence About Quitting One Direction, Plans Solo Career (Eventually)
- Jimmy Fallon Singing ‘Barbara Ann’ with Wax Statues of Himself Is a Little Creepy