As Las Vegas rock heroes the Killers continue on their worldwide campaign in support of their most recent full length release, Battle Born, the band has released a new animated music video for “Miss Atomic Bomb,” the second single from the album.
The clip, which combines live action with animation, plays like a sequel to the band’s video for their debut single, “Mr. Brightside,” the smash hit from their first album, Hot Fuss. With actors Eric Roberts and Izabella Miko reprising their roles from “Mr. Brightside,” the “Miss Atomic Bomb” video details the sad and heartbreaking conclusion of the love triangle (involving the band’s singer Brandon Flowers) that began in “Mr. Brightside.”
The Killers recently released “I Feel It In My Bones,” the band’s seventh annual charity Christmas single, with all of the proceeds earmarked for the Product (RED) campaign, which works to combat and ultimately eliminate HIV/AIDS in Africa.
-Scott T. Sterling, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Nicki Minaj Receives Key to Queens, NY
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Take Twins Home: Report
- Andy Grammer’s Positivity Comes from ‘One of the Happiest People on Earth’
- Andy Grammer’s Positivity Comes From “One of the happiest people on Earth”
- Lorde Breaks the Mold, Thanks Fans for ‘Melodrama’ Success
- Mac Miller Pens Sweet Birthday Message to Ariana Grande