She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- AFI has come out with their list of the best films of 2012 and this Batman film is on ths list. Name it.
- The sitcom character Liz Lemon played by Tina Fey just got married on this highly successful NBC show. It’s in its last season and also stars Alec Baldwin. Name the show.
- This R.E.M. front-man will be one of the guests on the Colbert report tonight (Wednesday). Name him.
- Mario Lopez just got married to longtime girlfriend and baby mama Courtney Mazza in Mexico. He is the host of the show X Factor. On what network does X Factor air?
- Bruno Mars latest album “Unorthodox Jukebox” came out this week. In which of Bruno’s songs can you “teach him how to Dougie?”
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Get An Exclusive Download of Stone Temple Pilots With Chester Bennington
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child