Every weekday leading up to Christmas Jim & Kim will be previewing a new toy for our 12 Days of Toys. And by ‘previewing’ we mean, incessantly playing with them until Producer Craig tells them to stop!
What better way to gear up for the holiday season than showcasing the hottest toys of the year? Be sure to watch out for these items during your holiday shopping, you don’t want to miss them!
Jim & Kim teamed up with Christopher Byrne, director of content for Time To Play. During his career, Chris has held a variety of positions with toy companies covering marketing, media, operations, product development and creative.
He helped Jim & Kim understand just how and why these toys will be the best of the season!
Today’s toy is the WWE Brawlin’ Buddies - wrestling for pre-schoolers!
Mattel |Ages 3+| $39.99
Bring home your favorite WWE superstars with Brawlin’ Buddies who are 16-inch stuffed figures of the stars of the WWE. The toy is soft enough to hold, but tough enough to throw down.
“What you do is you pick them up and whack your siblings with them! You may remember Tonka Wrestling Buddies from the ’80s. This is classic play, ” said Brynes.
Kids can put their figure in a headlock, punch the figure, or even hit their own finishing move with style. With each kick and punch, the superstar will play battle sounds and say one of 10 different signature phrases recorded by wrestlers John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, or Sheamus. Each sold separately.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Get An Exclusive Download of Stone Temple Pilots With Chester Bennington
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low