Thousands of weddings are scheduled today because it’s 12/12/12. It’s supposed to be a lucky day…and let’s face it, if you’re a guy, it’s a really easy anniversary date to remember! David’s Bridal says more than 7,000 couples are set to tie the knot today.
This date won’t happen again for another 100 years.
And for one little girl who woke up 12-years-old yesterday, today is even more special…
Audry turns 12 on 12/12/12 and this morning we called her before she went to school to find out what her mom Bridget had planned for her big day…
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jon Bon Jovi To Justin Bieber: ‘You’re an a**hole’
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- On The Charts: Vampire Weekend’s Second No. 1 Album
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Sara Bareilles Set To Play LGBT Democratic Fundraiser In New York