Thousands of weddings are scheduled today because it’s 12/12/12. It’s supposed to be a lucky day…and let’s face it, if you’re a guy, it’s a really easy anniversary date to remember! David’s Bridal says more than 7,000 couples are set to tie the knot today.
This date won’t happen again for another 100 years.
And for one little girl who woke up 12-years-old yesterday, today is even more special…
Audry turns 12 on 12/12/12 and this morning we called her before she went to school to find out what her mom Bridget had planned for her big day…
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- R. Kelly’s ‘Trapped in the Closet’ to Return with New Chapters in 2014
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Before It Was the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, It Was the Vergoshe Family’s Norway Spruce
- This Week On FM Magazine: Hungerthon