In September, Maroon 5 reached out to fans to help them with their music video “Daylight.”The band partnered with director Jonas Akerlund (“Moves Like Jagger) for what they came to call The Daylight Project.
“Your voice is so important and we want it to be heard,” Adam Levine told fans. “Turn the cameras on and film what inspires you.”
The video begins explaining what fans will soon see.
“In 2012 Maroon 5 asked the world for help to create something special for the song Daylight. People from all over the world came together and this is the result. We call this The Daylight Project.”
The video for #DAYLIGHT is finally out! So proud of this. We have the greatest fans on planet earth. Check it out!!!!
— Adam Levine (@adamlevine) December 11, 2012
The video cuts to fans talking about what they love and hate all intertwined with shots of themselves dancing along to “Daylight” or for some, singing into their hairbrushes.
One man in particular confessed, “Most of what I hate revolves around driving. I also hate cats.”
Watch below to see what else some fans revealed.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix
- Selena Gomez Celebrates World Kindness Day at LA High School
- Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’ Soothes Crying Baby
- Ed Sheeran on Liberian Relief Trip: ‘Nothing Could Have Prepared Me for What I Saw’
- John Mayer Wrote ‘Still Feel Like Your Man’ About Katy Perry