She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Mila Kunis will produce a drama for the CW about feminism in the 1970s. She recently starred in a film with Mark Wahlberg that comes out on DVD and Blu-ray today. Name it.
- Ashton Kutcher will play this former co-chairman and CEO of Apple in a new movie that will make its debut at the Sundance Film Festival next year. What was his name?
- Arnold Schwarzenegger has reportedly agreed to take part in at least 2 more Terminator movies. Which country is Arnold originally from?
- Richie Sambora was the house band for the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson last week. What famous band does Richie play guitar in?
- Marvin Gaye’s son has asked THIS singer/actor NOT to portray his father in a biopic. He used to go by the name Romeo Blue. Name him.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com: