Kim’s College: Arnold, Ashton and Mila!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Mila Kunis will produce a drama for the CW about feminism in the 1970s. She recently starred in a film with Mark Wahlberg that comes out on DVD and Blu-ray today. Name it.
- Ashton Kutcher will play this former co-chairman and CEO of Apple in a new movie that will make its debut at the Sundance Film Festival next year. What was his name?
- Arnold Schwarzenegger has reportedly agreed to take part in at least 2 more Terminator movies. Which country is Arnold originally from?
- Richie Sambora was the house band for the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson last week. What famous band does Richie play guitar in?
- Marvin Gaye’s son has asked THIS singer/actor NOT to portray his father in a biopic. He used to go by the name Romeo Blue. Name him.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com: