J&K’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Perplexus Twist
Every weekday leading up to Christmas Jim & Kim will be previewing a new toy for our 12 Days of Toys. And by ‘previewing’ we mean, incessantly playing with them until Producer Craig tells them to stop!
What better way to gear up for the holiday season than showcasing the hottest toys of the year? Be sure to watch out for these items during your holiday shopping, you don’t want to miss them!
Jim & Kim teamed up with Christopher Byrne, director of content for Time To Play. During his career, Chris has held a variety of positions with toy companies covering marketing, media, operations, product development and creative.
He helped Jim & Kim understand just how and why these toys will be the best of the season!
Today’s toy is the Perplexus Twist – not just for kids!
Perplexus Twist, a new marble maze game will challenge brainteaser experts like never before with the addition of a fourth dimension.
“Perplexus has been around for a couple of years. Essentially it’s an elaborate puzzle inside a clear plastic sphere. And you have a marble that you have to run around the track to solve the puzzle,” said Bryne.
This year they added a new dimension. You have to realign the tracks making it twice as hard, but really engaging. And best of all it keeps the kids quiet – great for long car rides!
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’