Hot on the heels of their Thanksgiving Day Parade performance, Amy Heidemann & Nick Noonan of Karmin have teamed up with the iconic fashion brand Coach and stylist-to-the-stars Rachel Zoe to keep us feeling the holiday spirit with a brand new video for their version of the song “Sleigh Ride.”
As we’ve come to expect from the daring duo, Amy even included a Santa-themed rap verse, although we’re not exactly sure what it’s all about:
“The winter ice so cold yeah it’s clogging my snuff/I need the fireplace hot get the logs in the ov/Until I get my egg nog a-fog foggin’ me up/Catch me candy cane crunchin’ – come on!”
Watch the video below: Can you spot all of the high end swag that Rachel Zoe decked Amy & Nick in?
These kids look so maj, I could literally die.
-Joe Cingrana, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Elton John Fights ‘Potentially Deadly’ Infection, Cancels Shows
- Really?!: Intern Anthony Says No Man Wants Their First Born To Be a Girl
- #OnTheList: Xtine Richie’s Newest Obsessions – Barns Courtney, Dermot Kennedy, Ryan McMullan
- Watch Charlie Puth’s Steamy New ‘Attention’ Video
- FM Magazine: City Harvest’s 23rd Annual Evening of Practical Magic
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About A-Rod on ‘Ellen’