Hot on the heels of their Thanksgiving Day Parade performance, Amy Heidemann & Nick Noonan of Karmin have teamed up with the iconic fashion brand Coach and stylist-to-the-stars Rachel Zoe to keep us feeling the holiday spirit with a brand new video for their version of the song “Sleigh Ride.”
As we’ve come to expect from the daring duo, Amy even included a Santa-themed rap verse, although we’re not exactly sure what it’s all about:
“The winter ice so cold yeah it’s clogging my snuff/I need the fireplace hot get the logs in the ov/Until I get my egg nog a-fog foggin’ me up/Catch me candy cane crunchin’ – come on!”
Watch the video below: Can you spot all of the high end swag that Rachel Zoe decked Amy & Nick in?
These kids look so maj, I could literally die.
-Joe Cingrana, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Daya Announces Headlining Tour Dates
- Lady Gaga Shares ‘Joanne’ Title Inspiration
- Win Tickets To See NeedToBreathe At The Beacon
- MTV Brings Back ‘TRL’ for One Day to Register Young Voters
- ‘On the Spot’ with Carson and Cane: How Much Does One Pound of Lemons Weigh?
- Could Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie Be the Next Celebrity Couple?