She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Mike Myers has finished the script for a third installment of THIS movie, that had its start as a sketch piece on SNL. Name it.
- This 75-year-old acting legend laid a smootch on one of the members of boy-band One Direction during a taping of the Late Show with David Letterman. Name him.
- Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman were photographed together, as it seems their split has been friendly. What character did Rhea play on Cheers?
- Rumor has it that someone has a naughty tape of actress Emma Stone and it’s not with her current boyfriend. Who IS her current boyfriend?
- Jason Mraz hits Madison Square Garden tonight. According to his first hit “The Remedy,” Jason won’t worry his WHAT away?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash