Fans have been clamoring to know more about Adele’s baby boy, but it seems authorities in England are also in the dark about the little one.
Though Adele has not spoken out about the birth of her son, rumor has it she gave birth on October 19, which was 52 days ago.
The paper says this oversight is common for many parents, but if the couple does not register within three months they will start getting warning letters from the necessary authorities and will be forced to pay the fine. Though we imagine, the “Rolling In The Deep” singer, who just sold over 10 million copies of her album, 21, won’t have any problems affording the fee.
Of course, the sooner she registers her baby boy, the sooner fans get to know her little boy’s name. So get on it Adele!
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- New Jersey’s ‘Men In Kilts’: For ALL Of Your Handyman Needs!
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013