Is Adele In Trouble With the Law Over New Baby?
Fans have been clamoring to know more about Adele’s baby boy, but it seems authorities in England are also in the dark about the little one.
Though Adele has not spoken out about the birth of her son, rumor has it she gave birth on October 19, which was 52 days ago.
The paper says this oversight is common for many parents, but if the couple does not register within three months they will start getting warning letters from the necessary authorities and will be forced to pay the fine. Though we imagine, the “Rolling In The Deep” singer, who just sold over 10 million copies of her album, 21, won’t have any problems affording the fee.
Of course, the sooner she registers her baby boy, the sooner fans get to know her little boy’s name. So get on it Adele!
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- This Is Great News If You Have A 4th Grader At Home
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Announces Their New Cast For Season 21
- Watch: Miranda Lambert and Friends Playfully Cover Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’
- Miley Cyrus Trolled with ‘Miley, What’s Good?’ Comments on Instagram
- Azealia Banks Thinks Miley, Taylor, and Nicki Make Basic Music
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About New Song Dedicated to Her Late Father