There’s always the hope that the lovely and equally-as-talented wife of Bush lead singer, Gavin Rossdale, will make an appearance during one their gigs. And at the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas this year, dreams really did come true.
Gwen Stefani, lead singer of No Doubt and huge solo pop star, joined Rossdale mid-song as he crooned his first radio hit “Glycerine.” Dressed in her quintessential red plaid pants and a see-through collared mesh top with a black bra, Stefani was looking hot while she supplied her own passionate melodies to the song.
According to band management, it’s the first time the couple has performed together in ten years.
At one point, Rossdale even sang the song directly to her and Stefani smiled shyly. At the end, he even planted a kiss on her! It’s clear this couple can make Christmas magic happen, even without the mistletoe.
To watch the couple sing together for the first time, tune in Monday at 10AM PST / 1PM EST to watch the webcast in its entirety. Enjoy complete sets from Walk The Moon, GRAMMY nominated Lumineers, Youngblood Hawke, Two Door Cinema Club, Slightly Stoopid, The Gaslight Anthem, Awolnation, Bush, Garbage, Rise Against and Linkin Park. Save this link.
–Nadia Noir, CBS Radio Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- My Name Is Prince Exhibit to Include Clothes, Guitars & More
- New R. Kelly Accuser Says She Had Underage Sex with the Singer
- Watch Bonnie Tyler Perform ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ with DNCE
- U2 Fans Get Cryptic Letter in the Mail: Is New Music Coming Soon?
- Thirty Seconds To Mars Debut New Track ‘Walk On Water’
- OneRepublic Duet with Teen Fan Who Overcame Brain Surgery