There’s always the hope that the lovely and equally-as-talented wife of Bush lead singer, Gavin Rossdale, will make an appearance during one their gigs. And at the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas this year, dreams really did come true.
Gwen Stefani, lead singer of No Doubt and huge solo pop star, joined Rossdale mid-song as he crooned his first radio hit “Glycerine.” Dressed in her quintessential red plaid pants and a see-through collared mesh top with a black bra, Stefani was looking hot while she supplied her own passionate melodies to the song.
According to band management, it’s the first time the couple has performed together in ten years.
At one point, Rossdale even sang the song directly to her and Stefani smiled shyly. At the end, he even planted a kiss on her! It’s clear this couple can make Christmas magic happen, even without the mistletoe.
To watch the couple sing together for the first time, tune in Monday at 10AM PST / 1PM EST to watch the webcast in its entirety. Enjoy complete sets from Walk The Moon, GRAMMY nominated Lumineers, Youngblood Hawke, Two Door Cinema Club, Slightly Stoopid, The Gaslight Anthem, Awolnation, Bush, Garbage, Rise Against and Linkin Park. Save this link.
–Nadia Noir, CBS Radio Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani