Gwen Stefani Takes Stage With Hubby Gavin Rossdale To Sing “Glycerine” — And It Ends With A Smooch!
There’s always the hope that the lovely and equally-as-talented wife of Bush lead singer, Gavin Rossdale, will make an appearance during one their gigs. And at the 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas this year, dreams really did come true.
Gwen Stefani, lead singer of No Doubt and huge solo pop star, joined Rossdale mid-song as he crooned his first radio hit “Glycerine.” Dressed in her quintessential red plaid pants and a see-through collared mesh top with a black bra, Stefani was looking hot while she supplied her own passionate melodies to the song.
According to band management, it’s the first time the couple has performed together in ten years.
At one point, Rossdale even sang the song directly to her and Stefani smiled shyly. At the end, he even planted a kiss on her! It’s clear this couple can make Christmas magic happen, even without the mistletoe.
To watch the couple sing together for the first time, tune in Monday at 10AM PST / 1PM EST to watch the webcast in its entirety. Enjoy complete sets from Walk The Moon, GRAMMY nominated Lumineers, Youngblood Hawke, Two Door Cinema Club, Slightly Stoopid, The Gaslight Anthem, Awolnation, Bush, Garbage, Rise Against and Linkin Park. Save this link.
–Nadia Noir, CBS Radio Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’