Sugarland’s Jennifer Nettles And Justin Miller Welcome Their First Child
Magnus Hamilton Miller was born on December 6, 2012. “We are so thankful for all the prayers and support and are excited to take some time together as a new family,” Jennifer and her husband Justin Miller said in a statement. No additional details are available at this time.
Nettles wasn’t shy when it came to her baby bump. It was on full display this Halloween, when she painted her stomach to look like a pumpkin.
Total Pumpkin Smuggler. (Happy Halloween!Love, me and the Lil’ Punkin;-) twitter.com/JenniferNettle…
— Jennifer Nettles (@JenniferNettles) October 31, 2012
Nettles and her Sugarland bandmate Kristian Bush recently completed their In Your Hands Tour.
Congrats to Jennifer and Justin, and we look forward to more from Sugarland soon!
– Steve Koscik, US99.5/Chicago
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog