Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan were being chauffeured through Manhattan in a black SUV when Tomlinson decided to pop up through the sunroof with a camera. Filming himself lip syncing and replicating dance moves typically reserved for a bedroom mirror, he caught the eye of two members of the NYPD. This resulted in their driver being pulled over. It looks like the British boy banders escaped with a warning and even took a moment to snap a photo with one of the men in blue. Stars — they’re nothing like us!
It’s possible Tomlinson was recording footage for One Direction 3D movie, expected for release on August 30th of 2013.
-EJ Judge, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Conan O’Brien Points Out That Taylor Swift’s ’22′ Isn’t An ‘Accurate Representation’
- Amanda Bynes To Be Arraigned On Drug Charges
- KISS, The Monoculture & Daft Punk’s Quest For Classic Album Status With ‘Random Access Memories’
- New Music To Know: Laura Mvula’s Unexpected World Of ‘Orchestral Soul’
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Frances Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter