Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan were being chauffeured through Manhattan in a black SUV when Tomlinson decided to pop up through the sunroof with a camera. Filming himself lip syncing and replicating dance moves typically reserved for a bedroom mirror, he caught the eye of two members of the NYPD. This resulted in their driver being pulled over. It looks like the British boy banders escaped with a warning and even took a moment to snap a photo with one of the men in blue. Stars — they’re nothing like us!
It’s possible Tomlinson was recording footage for One Direction 3D movie, expected for release on August 30th of 2013.
-EJ Judge, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lauren Jauregui is NOT Okay with Trump’s Latest Executive Order
- Karen and Jeffrey Play ‘Prison Price Is Right!’
- Selena Gomez Covers ‘Only You’ by Yaz for ‘Thirteen Reasons Why’
- Victoria Beckham Films ‘Carpool Karaoke’ with James Corden
- Mary J. Blige’s ‘Strength of a Woman’ Features Kanye West, Missy Elliott, DJ Khaled
- Katy Perry, Lorde, Solange, More Added to Glastonbury 2017 Festival