Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan were being chauffeured through Manhattan in a black SUV when Tomlinson decided to pop up through the sunroof with a camera. Filming himself lip syncing and replicating dance moves typically reserved for a bedroom mirror, he caught the eye of two members of the NYPD. This resulted in their driver being pulled over. It looks like the British boy banders escaped with a warning and even took a moment to snap a photo with one of the men in blue. Stars — they’re nothing like us!
It’s possible Tomlinson was recording footage for One Direction 3D movie, expected for release on August 30th of 2013.
-EJ Judge, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Kanye West Wants 1,200 Paid Extras for MSG Show
- Win Tickets To The Play Fair
- Queen’s ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ Sets the Tone in New Super Bowl Ad
- Nick Jonas Talks Lady Gaga Inspiration and New Album
- Adele Shares a Photo of When She Was Young