Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan were being chauffeured through Manhattan in a black SUV when Tomlinson decided to pop up through the sunroof with a camera. Filming himself lip syncing and replicating dance moves typically reserved for a bedroom mirror, he caught the eye of two members of the NYPD. This resulted in their driver being pulled over. It looks like the British boy banders escaped with a warning and even took a moment to snap a photo with one of the men in blue. Stars — they’re nothing like us!
It’s possible Tomlinson was recording footage for One Direction 3D movie, expected for release on August 30th of 2013.
-EJ Judge, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site
- John Mayer On Those ‘Smoldering’ “Who You Love” Photos & Duet with Katy Perry
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’