Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott Announces Pregnancy
“Baby A” is on the way!
This will be the first child for Hillary and drummer/husband Chris Tyrrell, who were married in January of 2012 in New York.
Chris & I are excited to announce that our Christmas gift has arrived a little early this year! We are having a BABY! We feel so blessed!!!
— Hillary Scott (@HillaryScottLA) December 7, 2012
Fans, friends, and fellow artists have since offered their congrats as well.
@hillaryscottla Congrats girl!!!!! Wish you all the best for the pregnancy
— taylorswift13 ♥¹³(@TayAddicted13) December 7, 2012
@hillaryscottla congratulations!!! Sohappy for you!
— Martina McBride (@martinamcbride) December 7, 2012
Hillary’s announcement comes hot on the heels of the news that Jennifer Nettles and husband Justin Miller just brought their first child, Magnus Hamilton Miller, into the world.
Congrats to Hillary and Chris!
- Steven Koscik / US99.5
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo