Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott Announces Pregnancy
“Baby A” is on the way!
This will be the first child for Hillary and drummer/husband Chris Tyrrell, who were married in January of 2012 in New York.
Chris & I are excited to announce that our Christmas gift has arrived a little early this year! We are having a BABY! We feel so blessed!!!
— Hillary Scott (@HillaryScottLA) December 7, 2012
Fans, friends, and fellow artists have since offered their congrats as well.
@hillaryscottla Congrats girl!!!!! Wish you all the best for the pregnancy
— taylorswift13 ♥¹³(@TayAddicted13) December 7, 2012
@hillaryscottla congratulations!!! Sohappy for you!
— Martina McBride (@martinamcbride) December 7, 2012
Hillary’s announcement comes hot on the heels of the news that Jennifer Nettles and husband Justin Miller just brought their first child, Magnus Hamilton Miller, into the world.
Congrats to Hillary and Chris!
- Steven Koscik / US99.5
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings