Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott Announces Pregnancy
“Baby A” is on the way!
This will be the first child for Hillary and drummer/husband Chris Tyrrell, who were married in January of 2012 in New York.
Chris & I are excited to announce that our Christmas gift has arrived a little early this year! We are having a BABY! We feel so blessed!!!
— Hillary Scott (@HillaryScottLA) December 7, 2012
Fans, friends, and fellow artists have since offered their congrats as well.
@hillaryscottla Congrats girl!!!!! Wish you all the best for the pregnancy
— taylorswift13 ♥¹³(@TayAddicted13) December 7, 2012
@hillaryscottla congratulations!!! Sohappy for you!
— Martina McBride (@martinamcbride) December 7, 2012
Hillary’s announcement comes hot on the heels of the news that Jennifer Nettles and husband Justin Miller just brought their first child, Magnus Hamilton Miller, into the world.
Congrats to Hillary and Chris!
- Steven Koscik / US99.5
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’