She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Justin Bieber was recently pulled over in his Ferrari. He and his girlfriend have unfortunately broken up. Name her.
- This former model guest starred on last night’s Parks and Recreation. She was also married to Billy Joel. Name her.
- Playing for Keeps opens in movie theaters today starring Gerard Butler and Dennis Quaid. Dennis starred in Jaws 3 in which the shark terrorized this real-life theme park. Name it.
- Fun. walked away as one of the big nominees at the Grammy Awards. In their big hit “We Are Young,” how long does he need to get his story straight?
- This former child actor says that he wants a role in the new Star Wars movie, due to his resemblance to Harrison Ford. He’s best known to movie audiences for some of his 80’s films like Goonies and The Lost Boys. Name him.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com: