Every weekday leading up to Christmas Jim & Kim will be previewing a new toy for our 12 Days of Toys. And by ‘previewing’ we mean, incessantly playing with them until Producer Craig tells them to stop!
What better way to gear up for the holiday season than showcasing the hottest toys of the year? Be sure to watch out for these items during your holiday shopping, you don’t want to miss them!
Jim & Kim teamed up with Christopher Byrne, director of content for Time To Play. During his career, Chris has held a variety of positions with toy companies covering marketing, media, operations, product development and creative.
He helped Jim & Kim understand just how and why these toys will be the best of the season!
Today’s toy is the Micro Chargers Loop Stunt & Jump Track – Ready, set, race!
Moose Toys |Ages 6+| $19.99
These micro chargers perform gravity-defying stunts on an extreme track set. The set includes one loop stunt race track, stat card, handheld charger and an exclusive quick charge stunt car.
“They are less than an inch long. You charge them up in the handheld and then you send them out on the track. They will go 600 scale miles an hour,” said Byrne, who has been playing with them for about a year.
Your kids can challenge their friends to see whose stunt car is the fastest as their micro chargers speed around the track.
For an even more intense race, kids can build the ultimate race track by connecting the loop stunt track with the jump track and the time track!
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fresh 102.7’s Holiday Jam/Lexus VIP Experience Official Contest Rules
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green