J&K’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Batman U-Command Bat-Pod
Every weekday leading up to Christmas Jim & Kim will be previewing a new toy for our 12 Days of Toys. And by ‘previewing’ we mean, incessantly playing with them until Producer Craig tells them to stop!
What better way to gear up for the holiday season than showcasing the hottest toys of the year? Be sure to watch out for these items during your holiday shopping, you don’t want to miss them!
Jim & Kim teamed up with Christopher Byrne, director of content for Time To Play. During his career, Chris has held a variety of positions with toy companies covering marketing, media, operations, product development and creative.
He helped Jim & Kim understand just how and why these toys will be the best of the season!
Today’s toy is the Batman U-Command Bat-Pod – not your average bat-mobile.
Thinkway Toys | Ages 4+ | $44.99
This toy is based on the hit movie The Dark Knight Rises and features an infrared remote control U-Command BAT-POD.
“It’s a great way to have Batman running around the Christmas Tree.” said Byrne.
It has light-up wheels, voice and sound effects and moves forward and in reverse. The front wheel also pivots left and right for turning and drifting action. The bike can be controlled instantly or pre-programmed withover 1000 action combo sequences.
This sophisticated remote control motorcycle is the way to go for your little guy.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’