Have you been doing your holiday shopping? Some people are already done! I haven’t even started my shopping yet. I’m getting off to a slow start this year. But if you’ve already hit the malls, elbowed your way through throngs of people to get the best bargains, then you need someplace to hide them all.
When I was a kid, I was the biggest present snooper. My parents would have to find new places every year to hide things. It drove them crazy!
And now we want to know where your hiding spot is in this edition of Jim & Kim’s Office Space – where we pounce on our unsuspecting co-workers to ask them: Where is Your Secret Present Stash?
Tell us where YOU hide your presents in the comments section below! Just don’t include your full name. Kids these days are way better at Internet than their parents!
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Artists Send Support after Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert
- Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert Kills Fans at Manchester Arena
- Drake Gushes Over Céline Dion, Contemplates New Tattoo
- Nicki Minaj Helps Provide Clean Water to Village in India
- Lady Antebellum Cover ‘Hey! Baby’ for ‘Dirty Dancing’ Soundtrack