She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Peta gave Miley Cyrus a pig for her birthday. This reality show star has a pet chicken named Nugget. Name her!
- Chris Martin says his band is taking a break. What’s the name of his band?
- We hear Joe Jackson suffered a mild stroke but is said to be ok. Who is the youngest daughter of the Jackson clan?
- This actor/director has been named Entertainment Weekly’s Entertainer of The Year. He directed and acted in the movie Argo. Name him.
- Kris Humphries wants the $2 million ring back that he gave to Kim Kardashian. What NYC sports team does Kris play for?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash