What was your favorite song of 2012? Having a hard time remembering what you listened to? Don’t sweat it: Canacian electronic musician Daniel Kim has mashed up 50 songs that were huge in 2012 into one big megamix of the best of the year.
This mix hits all the notes you want to hear: from Maroon 5’s “One More Night” to fun.’s “Some Nights” to Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe” to Justin Bieber’s “Boyfriend” to Katy Perry’s “Part Of Me” — and, of course, Gotye’s “Somebody That I Used To Know” makes an appearance.
The strangest cut is probably PSY’s “Gangnam Style,” whose oppa gets very little play but whose sexy lady pops up a few times. That one appears to have been more difficult than the others to work into the mix.
Watch and see if your favorite song from the year made the cut.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani