She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Ryan Lotche just got a speeding ticket in Florida. He came to fame in the last Olympics in what sport?
- THIS actor is leaving the NBC sitcom called Community. He was one of the original cast members of the first season of Saturday Night Live. Name him.
- THIS actress is divorcing her husband after 9 years. She plays Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler on The Big Bang Theory and ironically holds a degree in neuroscience. Name her.
- Ewan McGregor is ready to reprise his role in a new Star Wars movie. What character did he play?
- Billboard magazine named THIS singer their woman of the year. Her hits include, “Firework,” “Teenage Dream” and “I Kissed a Girl”. Name her.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Queens Of The Stone Push Boundaries, Debut ‘…Like Clockwork’ At L.A. Tour Launch
- Muse To Turn ‘World War-Z’ Movie Premiere Into Concert