Kim’s College: Ewan McGregor, Ryan Lotche & Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Ryan Lotche just got a speeding ticket in Florida. He came to fame in the last Olympics in what sport?
- THIS actor is leaving the NBC sitcom called Community. He was one of the original cast members of the first season of Saturday Night Live. Name him.
- THIS actress is divorcing her husband after 9 years. She plays Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler on The Big Bang Theory and ironically holds a degree in neuroscience. Name her.
- Ewan McGregor is ready to reprise his role in a new Star Wars movie. What character did he play?
- Billboard magazine named THIS singer their woman of the year. Her hits include, “Firework,” “Teenage Dream” and “I Kissed a Girl”. Name her.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com: