Dierks Bentley & The Band Perry Added To GRAMMY Noms Concert
Hunter Hayes, Dierks Bentley, and The Band Perry are three of the artists announced today who will be performing live during next Wednesday’s Grammy Nominations Concert. Rock band The Who was also newly announced as a performer.
Dierks and The Band Perry will perform together in a tribute to Johnny Cash.
Officially titled The GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! — Countdown To Music’s Biggest Night, the one-hour special airs Wednesday, Dec. 5 at at 10pm ET/9pm CT on CBS. The event is taking place for the first time in Nashville (and tickets are still available).
These four artists join a list of previously announced performers that includes Luke Bryan, fun., Maroon 5 and Ne-Yo. The evening will be cohosted this year by Taylor Swift and LL Cool J.
This is the fifth year the GRAMMY nominations have been announced live on a primetime television special–one that is quickly becoming a major event in itself.
The 55th annual GRAMMY award ceremony itself takes place in Los Angeles on Sunday, Feb. 10, 2013, and that event, too, will be broadcast on CBS.
- Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’