She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Sitcom star Melissa McCarthy desperately wants to lose weight, but her bosses at CBS say that she is contractually bound to stay at her weight for her show. Name the show she is on.
- Charlize Theron shaved her head for the upcoming film “Mad Max: Fury Road”. She recently played the evil Queen in a different treatment of a brothers Grimm fairy tale. Name this movie.
- This 55 year old British actor from the film Lincoln was spotlighted on last night’s edition of Oprah The Next Chapter on her Own Channel. Name him.
- Lindsay Lohan’s Lifetime film, “Liz & Dick,” received terrible reviews. In real life, Liz Taylor was close friends with THIS iconic pop star. Name him.
- This 80′s sitcom chronicled the family of a robotics engineer who, after he secretly creates a robot modeled after a real human girl, tries to pass it off as their daughter. Name it.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1 Million To Red Cross To Aid Tornado Victims