Bruno Mars taps into his falsetto for his latest single “When I Was Your Man.”
The track, which is the third promotional single from Mars’ new album Unorthodox Jukebox, showcases his range throughout the song, all while being accompanied by piano.
The chorus paints the picture of a man reflecting on a past relationship and everything he should have done to keep the relationship alive.
“Too young too dumb to realize that I should have brought you flowers and held your hand/Should’a gave you all my hours when I had the chance/Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance/Now my baby’s dancing, but she’s dancing with another man,” he sings.
Fans can stream the entire album tomorrow (December 4th) from his official Facebook page.
Soon you guys will hear a song I wrote called When I Was Your Man. I’ve never been this nervous. Can’t explain itinstagr.am/p/SwHf3Yu858/
— Bruno Mars (@BrunoMars) December 2, 2012
Unorthodox Jukebox is slated for a December 11th release.
-CJ Robinson MIX 105.1/Orlando
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets For Coldplay at Metlife Stadium On July 17
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Kanye West Teases Sneak Peek of ‘Yeezy Season 3’
- Peter Cetera Bows Out of Chicago Reunion — Again
- Bey and Jay Still Crazy in Love?
- Why Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’ Should Win the GRAMMY for Song of the Year