Bruno Mars taps into his falsetto for his latest single “When I Was Your Man.”
The track, which is the third promotional single from Mars’ new album Unorthodox Jukebox, showcases his range throughout the song, all while being accompanied by piano.
The chorus paints the picture of a man reflecting on a past relationship and everything he should have done to keep the relationship alive.
“Too young too dumb to realize that I should have brought you flowers and held your hand/Should’a gave you all my hours when I had the chance/Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance/Now my baby’s dancing, but she’s dancing with another man,” he sings.
Fans can stream the entire album tomorrow (December 4th) from his official Facebook page.
Soon you guys will hear a song I wrote called When I Was Your Man. I’ve never been this nervous. Can’t explain itinstagr.am/p/SwHf3Yu858/
— Bruno Mars (@BrunoMars) December 2, 2012
Unorthodox Jukebox is slated for a December 11th release.
-CJ Robinson MIX 105.1/Orlando
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Queens Of The Stone Push Boundaries, Debut ‘…Like Clockwork’ At L.A. Tour Launch
- Muse To Turn ‘World War-Z’ Movie Premiere Into Concert
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1 Million To Red Cross To Aid Tornado Victims