Bruno Mars taps into his falsetto for his latest single “When I Was Your Man.”
The track, which is the third promotional single from Mars’ new album Unorthodox Jukebox, showcases his range throughout the song, all while being accompanied by piano.
The chorus paints the picture of a man reflecting on a past relationship and everything he should have done to keep the relationship alive.
“Too young too dumb to realize that I should have brought you flowers and held your hand/Should’a gave you all my hours when I had the chance/Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance/Now my baby’s dancing, but she’s dancing with another man,” he sings.
Fans can stream the entire album tomorrow (December 4th) from his official Facebook page.
Soon you guys will hear a song I wrote called When I Was Your Man. I’ve never been this nervous. Can’t explain itinstagr.am/p/SwHf3Yu858/
— Bruno Mars (@BrunoMars) December 2, 2012
Unorthodox Jukebox is slated for a December 11th release.
-CJ Robinson MIX 105.1/Orlando
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fresh 102.7’s Holiday Jam/Lexus VIP Experience Official Contest Rules
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly