Rascal Flatts To Host ‘A Home For The Holidays’ TV Special
Where will the three members of Rascal Flatts spend the holidays? For starters, they’ll be hanging out on your television. The Flatts boys are hosting the 14th annual A Home For The Holidays, a CBS-TV special that is set to air Dec. 19.
Other artists slated to appear this year include Rachel Crow, Melissa Etheridge, Matchbox Twenty, and Phillip Phillips. Wayne Brady, Kevin Frazier, and Jillian Michaels are among the presenters.
The focus of the TV special is to tell stories about adoption from foster care in order to help to raise awareness for this issue. The musical performances will be interwoven with stories of adoption from a variety of American families. One of the families profiled will be that of X Factor finalist Rachel Crow, who was herself adopted.
Previous hosts of the TV special include Martina McBride, Mariah Carey, Rod Stewart, and Faith Hill.
A Home For the Holidays with Rascal Flatts airs Wed., Dec. 19 at at 8pm ET/PT on CBS.
- Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Metallica Plan Reissues of ‘Ride the Lightning,’ ‘Master of Puppets’
- Imagine Dragons Welcome LeBron James Back to Cleveland with ‘I Bet My Life': Watch
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion