If you’ve ever wondered what the guys of One Direction want their fans to smell like, you’ll soon be able to find out.
On the heels of the release of their chart topping sophomore album Take Me Home One Direction have announced they will release their debut fragrance in 2013.
They’ve partnered with Olivann Beauty, who’s worked with Beyonce, David and Victoria Beckham, and a host of other celebrities, for their debut fragrance.
According to a press release, the name is being kept confidential until early 2013, along with the packaging and bottle design.
“As a band, we have been discussing making a fragrance for our fans for quite a while so we’re really excited to finally have this opportunity,” Niall Horan said. “We’ve been working away on this and we’re very proud of the way it has turned out – we really can’t wait to hear what our fans think!”
One Direction’s manager Will Bloomfield said the guys have been very involved in the making of the bottle and packaging as well as the creation of the scent.
BIG NEWS! A 1D fragrance is on the way! “We’ve been discussing it for ages & can’t wait to hear what fans think!” – @niallofficial 1DHQ x
— One Direction (@onedirection) November 30, 2012
-CJ Robinson MIX 105.1/Orlando
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Debuts ‘Gorgeous’ New Single
- Win Tickets To See Sam Smith In Concert
- Taylor Swift Hosts Fan-Only ‘Reputation’ Playback at Rhode Island Home
- Linkin Park Fans Create Message of Support Ahead of Chester Bennington Tribute
- Michelle Williams Gets Candid on Battle with Depression, Suicidal Thoughts
- Kelly Clarkson Debuts New Track ‘Meaning of Life’