Kim’s College: Katie Holmes, Cher & Billy Idol!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. Katie Holmes started calling her daughter “Sara” in public as to not call attention to her. What’s her real name?
2. Cher and Donald Trump were feuding on Twitter recently. Donald has been married several times. Name any two of his wives, first names are fine.
3. Jamie Foxx is in talks to join “The Amazing Spider-man 2.” He won a Best Actor Oscar for his role as a singer, in what film?
4. Rocker Billy Idol is celebrating a birthday today. According to one of his biggest 80’s hits, “There’s nothing to lose and there’s nothing to prove so I’ll be dancing with” whom?
5. Survivor star Lisa Whelchel has West Nile virus, but says she’s recovering. In what location of the world is the current season of the show Survivor?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Anna Kendrick Sings Campfire Version of ‘Cups’ in ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Clip: Watch
- Sam Smith Cancels Tour Dates Due to Vocal Cord Hemorrhage
- Jason Derulo Laments Love Lost on ‘Cheyenne': Listen
- This Baltimore Protester Dancing to Michael Jackson May Make Your Morning a Little Better
- Meet Taylor Swift, Sheep Whisperer