We have a brand new game on the morning show that tests your knowledge of your significant other! We’re calling it “Do You Know Your Mate at 6:38!”
Here’s how to play the game!
You, as a couple, can call Jim & Kim at 6:38 every weekday morning to see how well you know the person you wake up to every day! You can be married, engaged or just boyfriend or girlfriend! You can be straight or gay! Everyone can play!
One person will go into our sound-proof booth while the other answers questions about the relationship. We then release that member to see how well they know their significant other!
Today’s couple was Sheila and Brandon!
Find out how they did below!
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stone Temple Pilots Sue Ex-Frontman Scott Weiland
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Queens Of The Stone Push Boundaries, Debut ‘…Like Clockwork’ At L.A. Tour Launch
- Muse To Turn ‘World War-Z’ Movie Premiere Into Concert
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video