It seems like Maroon 5’s front man Adam Levine might be in the market for a new job. Hot on the heels of his new collaboration with 50 Cent and Eminem, he has taken to Twitter to stake his claim on a potential drumming position with Pearl Jam.
“If Pearl Jam needs a temp drummer while Matt Cameron tours with Soundgarden, I’ve been practicing to your records since I was 11. I’m READY.”
— Adam Levine (@adamlevine) November 23, 2012
He’s not joking.
“1. I’m dead serious. 2. I’m DEAD serious.” — Adam Levine (@adamlevine) November 23, 2012
With Levine’s eagerness try new things with unexpected partners, it begs the question: who would it really shock us to see Adam Levine paired up with?
1. Nicki Minaj’s Guest Spot In Justin Bieber’s “Beauty And A Beat”
Between the shout out to Selena Gomez and the rapping, that would be quite a surprise. Even more so if he rocked a pink wig while he did it.
2. Slide Guitar For Carrie Underwood
Not only would Adam be expanding his own horizons, learning a new instrument, but he could add a little moves like Jagger to Carrie’s 2013 world tour. Think about it Adam, there could be a guest starring arc on Nashville in it for you.
3. Costumer For fun.’s Next Video
Let’s not kid ourselves: fun. could use some updated outfits. It’s all tuxedos, high water pants and polo shirts with those guys. Adam could stop in and drop a little grungy rock ‘n roll on ’em to mix it up.
4. Ke$ha’s Glitter B**ch
Honestly, shouldn’t Ke$ha have someone who walks in front of her and throws glitter down everywhere she goes? Like a flower girl at a wedding, but much, much seedier. And knowing Ke$ha, she’d have a dude do it. We nominate Adam!
5. The “Trouble” Love Interest In Taylor Swift’s Forthcoming Video
Taylor will drop a video for this one any second now — she’s going to need to cast someone as the guy! Hello, Adam’s work as an actor in this season of American Horror Story speaks for itself. And would start a new rumor to eclipse all those Harry Styles rumors. Just be careful getting those two together. Taylor does fall for the bad boys.
-Cicely C. Mitchell, Hot 95.7/Houston and Courtney Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Andy Grammer is Going Deeper with New Music: “The world is tough right now. We need this.”
- Dr. Luke & Kesha’s Mother Issue Statement on Defamation Dismissal
- 5 Awesome P!nk Instagram Moments for National Pink Day
- FM Magazine: ‘War Within’
- Britney Spears Welcomed to Thailand with ‘Toxic’ Cover Video
- Adam Lambert Debuts New Single Live