You hear about all kinds of great selfless acts by people in the wake of Hurricane Sandy lately and they are so great, but rarely is the actual moment captured. While this probably had nothing to do with the storm; it’s COLD in the city and there are homeless people everywhere.
Officer Larry DePrimo was caught doing good for a struggling New Yorker. I got chills after reading this and feel like giving him the biggest hug! Way to go Officer DePrimo!
A passing tourist from Arizona captured Officer DePrimo giving this man a pair of warm winter boots and some socks on a cold night before Thanksgiving. The pic has gone viral and Officer DePrimo is getting tons of love on FB.
Let him know you “Like” what he did at the NYPD Facebook page!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kim Kardashian Wishes Kanye West a Happy Anniversary
- Ariana Grande Officially Suspends Dangerous Woman Tour Dates
- Nicki Minaj Won’t ‘Operate in Fear’ After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas Decides to Convey Positivity on New Music
- Justin Bieber Fans Want Him To Cancel U.K. Show Over Safety Concerns
- Elton John Makes First Appearance Since Illness to Praise Music Videos