Blink-182 Taunts Fans With Recording Studio Photos
There has been much activity in the Blink-182 camp lately, with the band reconvening to record a new Christmas EP, Dogs Eating Dogs, slated for release on December 18th.
The guys have also been hard at work writing even more songs for an album they hope to have ready by the end of 2013.
“We’re really stoked. It’s a great time in our band right now,” Mark Hoppus told us earlier this year. “We’re better amongst ourselves than we’ve been in years. It’s a real positive, excited energy between the three of us.”
True to their word, Blink-182 certainly look like a band working on music, as each member has tweeted out photos of the band holed up in the recording studio crafting the holiday EP and what will be the seventh studio album of their illustrious pop-punk career.
Back in the saddle. Singing words at a micromophone. instagr.am/p/SjLzHjNacz/—
Mark Hoppus (@markhoppus) November 27, 2012
Travis Barker contributed a new studio portrait of the band.
With these guys in the studio finishing up our EP! instagr.am/p/SjGslLtWD6/—
Travis Barker (@travisbarker) November 27, 2012
Tom DeLonge took a more esoteric route, reinforcing the band’s assertion that there will be a folk song on the Christmas EP
Tom DeLonge (@tomdelonge) November 26, 2012
Blink-182 have launched a fan pre-sale for the Christmas EP, offering special fan bundles that include such extras as t-shirts, hoodies and even autographs depending on the package.
–Scott T. Sterling, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Katy Perry Explains That ‘Mean Girls’ Tweet Everyone Thinks is About Taylor Swift
- Katy Perry Goes Beast Mode at Super Bowl Press Conference
- Taylor Swift Hacker Claims to Have Nude Photos for Sale
- Jared Leto’s Ups and Downs: The Good, the Bad & the Totally Crazy
- Adam Lambert Unveils Next Album Title: ‘The Original High’
- Tom Petty Addresses ‘That Sam Smith Thing,’ Laments That News Picked Up the Story