Taylor Swift Goes Acoustic With “I Knew You Were Trouble” In Australia
There is no slowing down for Taylor Swift. Fresh off debuting her song “I Knew You Were Trouble” at the American Music Awards earlier this month, Taylor decided on a stripped-down version while performing the song in Australia.
Seated side by side with her two guitarists, Taylor joins her band on acoustic guitar where she shows off her vocals. Alternating between whispered singing with a slight echo it’s easy to hear the heart and passion of the song within Taylor’s approach.
Are you curious who the song might be about? Keep on guessing, because Taylor has already said she will never tell.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You