Is Jessica Simpson Expecting Baby Number Two?
Just seven months after giving birth to her first baby, Maxwell Drew, Jessica Simpson is pregnant again?! Or at least that’s what the tabloids are claiming.
Us Weekly’s latest cover says that Jessica is expecting baby number two with her fiancé Eric Johnson.
The exclusive story quotes a friend of the couple’s who says, “It definitely wasn’t planned. But yes, Jessica is pregnant again.
The question is, do you believe the rumors since recent photos seem to tell a very different story.
The mag’s website recently revealed a “super skinny” Jessica on the set of her second Weight Watchers commercial where she shows off her over 60 pound weight loss. But even as she speaks out about her struggle to lose weight after baby, we can’t deny that motherhood seems to agree with Jessica.
Since the day her little bundle of joy was born she’s been showing her off. From revealing Maxwell’s first baby photos in People to to what she can’t stop buying for her little girl (headbands of course!), Jessica is in fully mommy mode.
“She really is overjoyed!” the alleged source told Us Weekly about baby number two.
As we wait for Jessica to confirm or deny the rumors we can’t help but wonder, how will this affect her $4 million dollar contract with Weight Watchers?
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set