Is Jessica Simpson Expecting Baby Number Two?
Just seven months after giving birth to her first baby, Maxwell Drew, Jessica Simpson is pregnant again?! Or at least that’s what the tabloids are claiming.
Us Weekly’s latest cover says that Jessica is expecting baby number two with her fiancé Eric Johnson.
The exclusive story quotes a friend of the couple’s who says, “It definitely wasn’t planned. But yes, Jessica is pregnant again.
The question is, do you believe the rumors since recent photos seem to tell a very different story.
The mag’s website recently revealed a “super skinny” Jessica on the set of her second Weight Watchers commercial where she shows off her over 60 pound weight loss. But even as she speaks out about her struggle to lose weight after baby, we can’t deny that motherhood seems to agree with Jessica.
Since the day her little bundle of joy was born she’s been showing her off. From revealing Maxwell’s first baby photos in People to to what she can’t stop buying for her little girl (headbands of course!), Jessica is in fully mommy mode.
“She really is overjoyed!” the alleged source told Us Weekly about baby number two.
As we wait for Jessica to confirm or deny the rumors we can’t help but wonder, how will this affect her $4 million dollar contract with Weight Watchers?
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’