She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. Jennifer Lopez was in a scuffle with a maid recently. Ironically, Jennifer was the star of a movie where she played one. Name that movie.
2. Sources says “things are VERY tense” between Michael Douglas and his wife. She is fed-up with his obsession with work. Who is Michael Douglas married to?
3. Rapper Swizz Beatz owes $2.6 million in unpaid taxes. Perhaps his pop star wife holds the “key” to the answer to his problems. Name her.
4. It’s rumored that Oprah Winfrey is launching a makeup line called Oprah’s Organics. Her best friend Gale King is now a part of the CBS Morning show. What is the name of that program?
5. Men in Black 3 hits blu-ray and DVD today, with Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones again playing secret agents. Their agent names are taken from letters of the alphabet. What are they?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kim’s College: The Muppets, Demi Moore and Kanye West
- John Mayer Drops New Single ‘Paper Doll’
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later
- Win A $50 P&G Gift Card