How Much Does Your Sweetie Annoy You When You Shop Together?
I have never been much of a Black Friday shopper. But this year I decided to head out on my own to Sunrise Mall on Long Island and see what all the fuss is about.
It was packed!
I shopped a bit for myself. Checked out a pair of Rockport slip-ons that I will probably buy before they ever make my Christmas list.
In the end, I only bought a cup of coffee on Black Friday. But I loved watching the kids standing in line for Santa, so excited to tell him what they have on their lists this year. And I noticed all the couples shopping together – none of them looked happy in the least. So I thought I would stir the pot and see what it is that they hate about shopping with each other.
So I approached all the couples in the Sunrise Mall Food Court (while dodging security) and asked them to fill in the blank:
I hate shopping with him (her) because he always …
What annoys YOU most about your significant other while out and about shopping? Sound off in the comments section below!
-Jim Douglas, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- Justin Bieber Scrapped a Whole Album, Is Working on New One with Kanye West, Rick Rubin
- Madonna: Calling TIDAL the llluminati Is ‘the Highest of Compliments’