Can You Meet Mr. Right (Or Mr. Right Now) On The Subway?!
I ride the 1 Train like a typical New Yorker all the time. I have my ear buds in, sunglasses on and have absolutely no interaction with my fellow passengers. Little did I know that by engaging in such anti-social behavior, I may be missing my chance to meet the man of my dreams!
Apparently, the subway is like happy hour for finding a hook up.
Erika Christensen is the subway matchmaker. She walks up to unsuspecting straphangers and hands them a card that says, “You’ve been spotted!” And then she finds the perfect person for them.
Check out her website at trainspottings.com. Even if you’re a lumberjack with the heart of an artist, she has someone for you.
And, apparently, plenty of our listeners have met someone while riding the rails.
KC was picked up by a guy with a handkerchief who wiped down the pole for her before getting her phone number, but he had a major flaw in his personality…
Jamal actually married the woman who hit on him in the subway after they connected over a bratty child, while Claire had a drunk guy lick her arm…
Have YOU ever met someone amazing while riding the Subway? Tell us all about it in the comments section below!
-Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen