Kim’s College: Letterman, Skyfall & Dirty Jobs
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- David Letterman gifted the crew of his show with $500 gift cards for working on the day of Hurricane Sandy. In what city does he film his TV show?
- This actor went to see Skyfall and fell asleep. You may know him from his role as Harry Osborn in the Spider-Man trilogy. Name him.
- Rumor has it that Kris Jenner is headed for a nasty divorce battle with her husband Bruce Jenner How many children does Kris have?
- Green Day is a part of the soundtrack to the latest Twilight film. What’s the name of the lead singer of the band?
- Word broke over the weekend that the Discovery Channel’s Dirty Jobs has been cancelled after 8 seasons. Who is the host of the show?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- We Can Survive 2014: Taylor Swift, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande and More
- Pat Monahan Talks Train’s ‘Sail Across the Sun’ Cruise
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’