She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- David Letterman gifted the crew of his show with $500 gift cards for working on the day of Hurricane Sandy. In what city does he film his TV show?
- This actor went to see Skyfall and fell asleep. You may know him from his role as Harry Osborn in the Spider-Man trilogy. Name him.
- Rumor has it that Kris Jenner is headed for a nasty divorce battle with her husband Bruce Jenner How many children does Kris have?
- Green Day is a part of the soundtrack to the latest Twilight film. What’s the name of the lead singer of the band?
- Word broke over the weekend that the Discovery Channel’s Dirty Jobs has been cancelled after 8 seasons. Who is the host of the show?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly