Beyoncé is getting real in an upcoming documentary.
In February, a new film will give an intimate look into the superstar’s life through first person footage, some of which she recorded using her laptop.
Directed by Bey herself, the doc is a fusion between her private life and her onstage persona. The superstar not only gives fans a look at what stardom is really like, but how it feels to be a working mom, who gave birth to her baby girl, Blue Ivy in January.
The untitled project will premiere exclusively on HBO, something Beyoncé is pretty happy about.
“HBO has a history of pushing every boundary with class and authenticity,” Beyoncé said in a statement. “Some of my favorite shows are on HBO, so I am excited that my film will be part of its bold programming. This film was so personal to me, it had to have the right home.”
We’re now really wondering what Beyoncé and Jay-Z are watching in their spare time.
Fans can watch the documentary on February 16.
Will you be watching?
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To See Chris Stapleton At PNC Or Jones Beach
- Win Tickets To See Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’ World Tour
- Coldplay Not Performing Israeli-Palestinian Peace Concerts
- Stream Foo Fighters Concert Live Right Now!
- Oscars Secrets Revealed + the Truth About the Red Carpet
- Win Tickets To The Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience