Matchbox Twenty Announce Free Tour App
Want to follow Matchbox Twenty on tour? Well now there’s an app for that.
The band has created a new 4D app that will help you stay connected with them as they gear up for their upcoming tour, kicking off in Tulsa, OK on January 29.
The free app will allow fans to watch music videos and preview tracks on their album, NORTH. The technology also allows MB20 lovers to explore an interactive map that allows you to follow the band’s tour route and purchase tickets for upcoming shows.
“We are always looking for cutting edge ways for our fan experience to be better, and with the 4D technology we launched, we can do that from a music side, touring side and a direct fan encounter,” drummer Paul Doucette said in a statement.
Fans that download it for their smart phone will also enter to win an exclusive backstage pass to meet the band on their tour.
Check out Matchbox Twenty’s new app here.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen
- ‘Game of Thrones': The Musical? Coldplay Make It a Reality For a Good Cause