Want to follow Matchbox Twenty on tour? Well now there’s an app for that.
The band has created a new 4D app that will help you stay connected with them as they gear up for their upcoming tour, kicking off in Tulsa, OK on January 29.
The free app will allow fans to watch music videos and preview tracks on their album, NORTH. The technology also allows MB20 lovers to explore an interactive map that allows you to follow the band’s tour route and purchase tickets for upcoming shows.
“We are always looking for cutting edge ways for our fan experience to be better, and with the 4D technology we launched, we can do that from a music side, touring side and a direct fan encounter,” drummer Paul Doucette said in a statement.
Fans that download it for their smart phone will also enter to win an exclusive backstage pass to meet the band on their tour.
Check out Matchbox Twenty’s new app here.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Train Debut New Single ‘Play This Song’
- Common Compares Colin Kaepernick to Muhammad Ali
- George Michael’s ‘Freedom ’90’ Video Gets a Fashion Facelift
- Backstreet Boys Announce Las Vegas Residency
- Miley Cyrus on ‘The Voice’: Not for Sob Stories, but to Find Great Talent
- The Weeknd Murders His Former Self in ‘Starboy’ Music Video