Kim’s College: Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Lopez & Super Mario Brothers
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. Jennifer Lopez gave her boyfriend a curfew of 2AM. What famous singer is the father of her twins?
2. Our Disney Question of the Day: In Disney Pixar’s latest film Brave, you can find this late night talk-show host as one of the voices. Name him.
3. The new Super Mario Brothers video game for Nintendo comes out this weekend. Name the two Mario Brothers.
4. Alfred Hitchcock will be played by Anthony Hopkins in Hitchcock, opening Friday. One of Hitchcock’s classic films was re-made in the 90’s shot-by-shot and starred Vince Vaughn and Anne Heche. Name it.
5. Anne Hathaway lost 25 pounds for her role in the film version of Broadway’s Les Miserables. According to the show’s biggest song, Fantine “Dreamed A Dream” in… what?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Elizabeth Arden Reports Losses After Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift Fragrances Tank
- Taylor Swift’s 1989: An Odd Year for Pop Music 25 Years Ago
- Pharrell’s GRAMMY Hat is Off to the Newseum
- U2 Album Still Rumored for 2014, Featuring Multiple Big-Name Producers
- Listen: Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga Duet on ‘I Can’t Give You Anything But Love’