Kim’s College: Batman, Cinderella… and SAW!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. We found out that Adam West, who played Batman on the old TV series, is listed in the phone book, under “Batman.” Who played Batman in the latest movie, Dark Knight Rises?
2. Our Disney Trivia Question of the Day: Disney’s Cinderella 2 and 3 hit blu-ray and DVD today! In the films, who is Cinderella’s husband?
3. Rihanna‘s new album Unapologetic came out this week. What’s her real first name?
4. The Wanted will be performing on the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Name any two members of the group. First names are fine.
5. The director of Saw is making a movie based on the tv show MacGyver. In 2010, there was a movie based on an SNL character that spoofed MacGyver. What was the name of that “movie / character?”
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com: