Josh Groban fans unite, the singer is releasing a new album.
Groban announced that his sixth album, All That Echoes, will be released on February 5. It’s his first studio album since 2010’s Illuminations.
Though the album won’t be out until next year, Grobanites can pre-order the record on November 20 through Amazon.
The singer also announced that there will be a special direct-to-fan version featuring bonus material that will be available exclusively through joshgroban.com. No word yet on when that will be available.
Happy Sunday!! As the fans on FOJG found out earlier, we have a cover! And title! And release date! Boom! bit.ly/RMiM9E—
josh groban (@joshgroban) November 18, 2012
“From beginning to end, this project has blossomed with absolute joy and inspiration,” Groban said in a statement. “Together with Rob Cavallo and all the incredible collaborators, we set out to create songs that could bridge the old and the new, the light and the dark of life and love … all that echoes in our souls. This album makes me feel good, and I hope others feel the same way.”
All proceeds from the event, starting November 23 and ending on December 9, will go to his non-profit, which is dedicated to bringing arts education to schools.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Get An Exclusive Download of Stone Temple Pilots With Chester Bennington
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care