Amy Winehouse’s Home Goes Up For Auction
Amy Winehouse’s London home is set to go up on the auctioning block next month.
The three-bedroom Cambridge home where Winehouse lived will be auctioned on December 3 with a starting offer of nearly $3 million dollars, the BBC reports.
Back in May, the late singer’s house, which became a shrine for fans after her death last July from alcohol poisoning, went up for sale with an asking price of 4.2 million dollars.
At the time, the broker working on the listing said they were looking to “weed out those who are genuinely interested from the people who are just being nosy.”
The auction catalogue does not mention that the house belonged to the Back To Black singer.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Usher Announces ‘UR Experience’ Fall Tour
- Petition Asks TBS, Time Warner to Drop CeeLo Green’s Reality Show After Tweets About Consent
- Listen: Prince Drops Two New Songs, ‘U Know’ & ‘Whitecaps’
- Maroon 5 Announce 2015 World Tour
- Former Survivor Frontman Jimi Jamison Dead at 63
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Controversial Comments on Consent