Amy Winehouse’s London home is set to go up on the auctioning block next month.
The three-bedroom Cambridge home where Winehouse lived will be auctioned on December 3 with a starting offer of nearly $3 million dollars, the BBC reports.
Back in May, the late singer’s house, which became a shrine for fans after her death last July from alcohol poisoning, went up for sale with an asking price of 4.2 million dollars.
At the time, the broker working on the listing said they were looking to “weed out those who are genuinely interested from the people who are just being nosy.”
The auction catalogue does not mention that the house belonged to the Back To Black singer.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- KISS, The Monoculture & Daft Punk’s Quest For Classic Album Status With ‘Random Access Memories’
- New Music To Know: Laura Mvula’s Unexpected World Of ‘Orchestral Soul’
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Carly Rae Jepsen Enlists Fans’ Help For New Song ‘Take A Picture’