Amy Winehouse’s Home Goes Up For Auction
Amy Winehouse’s London home is set to go up on the auctioning block next month.
The three-bedroom Cambridge home where Winehouse lived will be auctioned on December 3 with a starting offer of nearly $3 million dollars, the BBC reports.
Back in May, the late singer’s house, which became a shrine for fans after her death last July from alcohol poisoning, went up for sale with an asking price of 4.2 million dollars.
At the time, the broker working on the listing said they were looking to “weed out those who are genuinely interested from the people who are just being nosy.”
The auction catalogue does not mention that the house belonged to the Back To Black singer.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together