Amy Winehouse’s London home is set to go up on the auctioning block next month.
The three-bedroom Cambridge home where Winehouse lived will be auctioned on December 3 with a starting offer of nearly $3 million dollars, the BBC reports.
Back in May, the late singer’s house, which became a shrine for fans after her death last July from alcohol poisoning, went up for sale with an asking price of 4.2 million dollars.
At the time, the broker working on the listing said they were looking to “weed out those who are genuinely interested from the people who are just being nosy.”
The auction catalogue does not mention that the house belonged to the Back To Black singer.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Trailer Takes on George Michael’s ‘Freedom ’90’
- Watch Chester Bennington Sing About Unicorns and Lollipops
- Wiz Khalifa Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington
- Kelly Clarkson Fires Back at Trump Over NFL Comments
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Buy $26 Million Hamptons Mansion
- Dave Matthews Band’s Boyd Tinsley Reflects On Concert For Charlottesville