Amy Winehouse’s Home Goes Up For Auction
Amy Winehouse’s London home is set to go up on the auctioning block next month.
The three-bedroom Cambridge home where Winehouse lived will be auctioned on December 3 with a starting offer of nearly $3 million dollars, the BBC reports.
Back in May, the late singer’s house, which became a shrine for fans after her death last July from alcohol poisoning, went up for sale with an asking price of 4.2 million dollars.
At the time, the broker working on the listing said they were looking to “weed out those who are genuinely interested from the people who are just being nosy.”
The auction catalogue does not mention that the house belonged to the Back To Black singer.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Kid Rock Is Being Attacked By Bees
- Missy Elliott, Pharrell Working on New Music
- 5 Songs That Leonard Nimoy Sang Like a Boss