Amy Winehouse’s Home Goes Up For Auction
Amy Winehouse’s London home is set to go up on the auctioning block next month.
The three-bedroom Cambridge home where Winehouse lived will be auctioned on December 3 with a starting offer of nearly $3 million dollars, the BBC reports.
Back in May, the late singer’s house, which became a shrine for fans after her death last July from alcohol poisoning, went up for sale with an asking price of 4.2 million dollars.
At the time, the broker working on the listing said they were looking to “weed out those who are genuinely interested from the people who are just being nosy.”
The auction catalogue does not mention that the house belonged to the Back To Black singer.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Making Demon Cat Sounds with Her Mouth is Glorious: Watch
- Taylor Swift Unites Republicans & Democrats, Facebook Study Shows
- Ariana Grande Might Be on the ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ Soundtrack
- Taylor Swift May Keep First Week Platinum-Selling Albums Alive with ‘1989’
- Paul Simon Exhibit Coming to Rock Hall
- Bastille Release New Song ‘The Driver’ from ‘Drive’ Rescore: Listen