Would You Submit Your Tush to More Than 12 Hours In a Movie Seat? You Would if You Were a Twihard!
The final movie of the Twilight Saga is finally out in theaters. It actually debuted officially last night at 10 o’clock showings across New York City and they were all sold out!!
But superfans – aka Twihards- did it in style with a Twilight Marathon. They got together to watch all five movies back-to-back – 12 hours and 26 minutes worth of Twilight – and capped it off with Breaking Dawn Part 2.
We talked to the Twihards as they arrived at the 34th Street AMC/Loewe’s Theatre for the marathon. They got their special lanyards, a poster and to talked to us! Ok fine, the poster was a better gift.
We met moms and sons, dads and daughters and people skipping work… but we always wanted to know the burning question: Team Edward or Team Jacob?
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7/NYC
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer