Josh Groban is auctioning himself off for a good cause.
The singer announced that he is offering himself up as part of the first ever Find Your Light Foundation auction. All proceeds will go to the non-profit, which is dedicated to bringing arts education to schools.
Starting November 23 and running until December 9, fans can try to win Find Your Light merchandise, a signed songbook, Josh’s Emmy pass from this year’s show where he sang One Direction‘s “What Make Your Beautiful,” and two tickets to his show at the Hollywood Bowl on July 4, 2013 with a chance to meet Josh.
If that wasn’t enough, fans can also bid on a Skype call with Josh. More prizes will be announced as the date of the auction gets closer, including a rumored coffee date with the singer.
So how much would you pay for a little one-on-one time with Josh?
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets For Coldplay at Metlife Stadium On July 17
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Kanye West Teases Sneak Peek of ‘Yeezy Season 3’
- Peter Cetera Bows Out of Chicago Reunion — Again
- Bey and Jay Still Crazy in Love?
- Why Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’ Should Win the GRAMMY for Song of the Year