Josh Groban is auctioning himself off for a good cause.
The singer announced that he is offering himself up as part of the first ever Find Your Light Foundation auction. All proceeds will go to the non-profit, which is dedicated to bringing arts education to schools.
Starting November 23 and running until December 9, fans can try to win Find Your Light merchandise, a signed songbook, Josh’s Emmy pass from this year’s show where he sang One Direction‘s “What Make Your Beautiful,” and two tickets to his show at the Hollywood Bowl on July 4, 2013 with a chance to meet Josh.
If that wasn’t enough, fans can also bid on a Skype call with Josh. More prizes will be announced as the date of the auction gets closer, including a rumored coffee date with the singer.
So how much would you pay for a little one-on-one time with Josh?
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Queens Of The Stone Push Boundaries, Debut ‘…Like Clockwork’ At L.A. Tour Launch
- Muse To Turn ‘World War-Z’ Movie Premiere Into Concert
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1 Million To Red Cross To Aid Tornado Victims