Kim’s College: Channing Tatum, Bradley Cooper & Taylor Swift!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. We hear Bristol Palin is “smitten” with her new boyfriend. She is the daughter of Sarah Palin who ran for what office in 2008?
2. Channing Tatum is People’s “Sexiest Man Alive” this year. What was the name of the film that he starred in over the summer with Matthew McConaughey?
3. On the 80’s classic TV show “You Can’t Do That On Television,” what liquid would drop from the air when a character said “I Don’t Know?”
4. Taylor Swift isn’t the only artist to have an album named Red currently on the charts. This artist, who has a huge hit with Let Me Love You, also has an album named Red. Name him.
5. The Silver Linings Playbook opens today in movie theaters, starring Bradley Cooper and Robert Deniro. Robert starred in two films with Billy Crystal where he played a troubled gangster. Name either of them.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch Ben Harper Perform New Song ‘Call It What It Is (Murder)’
- Ariana Grande Wants You to Drink More WAT-AAH!: See The Photos
- Mary Lambert Does One Mic, One Take Version of ‘So Far Away’ [Premiere]
- Mary J. Blige Turns Up the Dance Floor Heat with New Single, ‘Nobody But You': Listen
- Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video Deemed ‘Dangerous’ by the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network