Jennifer Hudson is heading to Oslo, Norway this winter.
The American Idol alum was recently added to the bill of the Nobel Peace Prize concert, which looks to promote peace and celebrate the winner of the 2012 award. The show will be held at the Spektrum Arena in Oslo, Norway on December 11
This year’s winner is the European Union, which is being honored by the committee for “transforming most of Europe from a continent of war to a continent of peace.”
For the concert’s 19th year, JHud will be joined by Seal along with local Norwegian acts like rap group Karpe Diem, singer Susanna Sundfor and the Iranian-born Swedish singer/songwriter Laleh.
Last year’s concert featured Sugarland, Jill Scott and Ellie Goulding.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Calvin Harris Shares Naked Photo
- Selena Gomez Gets Fresh in ‘The Fundamentals of Caring’ Trailer
- This Week On FM Magazine: The Sing For Hope Pianos Are Back
- New Kimojis Will Include ‘Resting Kanye Face’
- James Blake Announces Fall Tour Dates
- Snoop Dogg Says He’s Done Watching Movies & TV About Slavery