Fleetwood Mac‘s Stevie Nicks, who attended the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 premiere in L.A. on Monday, is apparently sad to see the series come to an end.
The singer, a huge fan of Stephenie Meyer books and movies, said the ending of Twilight is bittersweet and compared it to Bronte classics like Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre.
“It’s bittersweet… because I really would be happier if it was not ending,” Nicks told Digital Spy of the popular series. “I wish it could go on forever.”
Nicks continued, comparing the film to some of the most beloved literary works in history. “It’s a huge love story,” Nicks said. “It’s like ‘Wuthering Heights,’ it’s that kind of story. It’s like ‘Jane Eyre’ … it’s a totally timeless kind of story that we can relate to.”
Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre and Twilight are all coming-of-age tales that deal with forbidden love, though if we recall correctly, there are fewer sparkly vampires in the Bronte sisters’ classic works.
Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 hits theaters Friday, November 16.
- Maria Bonello & Joe Cingrana, WCBS-FM/NYC
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lady Antebellum Celebrates Life in Colorful ‘Compass’ Video
- R. Kelly Christmas Album Coming Down Chimneys in 2014
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Mystery Man Lamar Odom, Ellen’s Marriage Is Fine & Bruce Willis Got Punched: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’