Dave Matthews Band Plans a Benefit Concert For New Jersey
The members of the Dave Matthews Band are certainly showing their generosity.
The band not only donated a million dollars to the Sandy relief efforts recently, but have turned their tour opener at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, NJ into a benefit concert.
All proceeds, including tickets sales and merchandise, from their November 30 show in the Garden State will go to the Bama Works Sandy Relief Fund, a charity that has been established by the Community Foundation of New Jersey (CFNJ) to support immediate recovery efforts in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
For those who bought their tickets already, don’t worry. All proceeds from those that were previously purchased will also be donated to the fund.
Go here to purchase tickets for the upcoming show.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- U2 Tour Manager Dennis Sheehan Found Dead in Los Angeles Hotel Room
- Cher Heads Up Marc Jacobs’ Fall 2015 Campaign: See Her Look
- The Weeknd’s New Music Video for ‘The Hills’ Starts Off with a Bang: Watch
- See Jennifer Lopez’s New Look… Before She Got Confetti Bombed
- Stream Jason Derulo’s New Album ‘Everything Is 4′
- Amy Schumer Tries To Defend Bill Cosby in the Court of Public Opinion: Watch