Dave Matthews Band Plans a Benefit Concert For New Jersey
The members of the Dave Matthews Band are certainly showing their generosity.
The band not only donated a million dollars to the Sandy relief efforts recently, but have turned their tour opener at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, NJ into a benefit concert.
All proceeds, including tickets sales and merchandise, from their November 30 show in the Garden State will go to the Bama Works Sandy Relief Fund, a charity that has been established by the Community Foundation of New Jersey (CFNJ) to support immediate recovery efforts in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
For those who bought their tickets already, don’t worry. All proceeds from those that were previously purchased will also be donated to the fund.
Go here to purchase tickets for the upcoming show.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set